Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sister my lovely Sister!


She has been a parent to me. She has been a friend to me, she has cared for me like a friend, she has laughed with me madly, she has wiped my tears when I was down. She has taught me lots, she has spent on me lots, Shouted on me when i was wrong and even slapped me when I would doze of while studying.
she has loved me the most and She has been a best friend to me. She has been strict when needed and I have worried to tell her something when I have done wrong, She has brought me up and she still thinks I'm a kid for her, She has promised me things and done them for me, She has made me cry like crazy when she married and went away from me.she is the one I rely on most and fall back for suggestions. She wants to shop only with me and she wants me to be with her on every single holiday.When the world turns its back on me, she is infact the only one to be there for me.

I love her the most and she loves me the most and yes she turns an year old/young today.

Love you my sister and I'm sure no one can have a better sister than mine and i'm lucky to have you as my sis..

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment