Friday, April 11, 2014

Check Check!!

I'm happy with the facts of life.. Infact all of us would be.
Living with my husband.. new circumstances, new experiences, new country, new people, new surroundings, new explorations, new places to see, new rules to follow, a total new phase of life and for someone who craves for newness in life every new and then its great. I felt even more happier and relieved after I read an article that people who do things differently and who try things out of their comfort zones and listen to their instincts are much happier than others who limit themselves to their normal lives.

Its crazy to keep changing life scenarios but I truly enjoy the dare devilry of my kinds. This devil creeps in me every now and then and hints me. Come on. Your life is so comfortable and boring. Do something which is different and gives you a reason to smile at life.

Happiness comes with some risk taking too. Though I know am not independently happy or may be I can be. I dont know. But I feel I depend on my family and few close buddies for my happiness and feels great to know they too are dependent on me. Thats comfort zone.

But every now and then I need a reality check.I need a check to reassure myself that am on the right track, with the right kind of people, doing things that are good for me, and ofcourse avoiding the ones who can be obstacles in my dreams. Thats why one can afford calculated Risk. I believe in taking risks which might or might not give fruitful results but life surely is fun with some uncertainties.

Every now and then I ensure to check if all I have and all I do is what I want. Some times being in comfort zones, makes us comfortable with some stupid unwanted people and things in life as we assume we cant proceed without them. We assume we cant proceed without things we actually possess right now. But taking a step back, thinking, letting go of few things and trying out life is what is very important. Some reality checks of our lives are mandatory infact at regular conscious intervals.

I'm on it, and I check on:

  • The people who are with me in life for long run
  • The things I possess
  • The people who I chose to involve in my life
  • My habits
  • My living standards
  • My needs
  • My health and fitness
  • My eating patterns
  • My happy and Sad zones
  • The job I do
  • letting go
  • Staying positive
  • Reading lots
  • Learning new skills

 and many more..

All of us have some formula for our lives and this one right now is working for me pretty well. And yes having these kind of checkpoints is very important to keep us on track and make us feel happy about ourselves. Because there are many people around who will want to demean you, and underestimate your abilities. But once you have your checks no one can ever put you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment