Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Namma Bengalooru!

No rains, high summer temperatures, pollution & population....& what not... 
I have never seen beyond 28 degree celcius during summers in Bangalore... gone r those days of my beautiful city.. now it's just over polluted... & over populated .. chopped trees....road rage... drying & dying lakes...never ending complaints and rantings about Bangalore..everywhere....  all thanks to the IT boom.. I only wish IT grows in other parts of the country n people get distributed... All the metros suffer coz of IT concentration! ... I wish every state has its own metro city which supports growth of IT, economy and also the state itself.. 

my thoughts are endless..sometimes on relations, sometimes on society, on cities, on developments,on useless things, on useful things.. what not.. my mind races with thoughts.. I wish I could hire someone to proofread my thoughts!! Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment