Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My first Long run!!

Today I did the longest run of my life.. as far as I remember
I have been running off late and I'm totally enjoying it. I have done about 15km last week with about 5-6 km of walking

Today I did my longest sprint. 7.1 km in 50 minutes and felt awesome. It was an office group run and we are preparing for Melbourne Marathon which is comign up on oct 12th.
I was almost dead after the run but I recuperated. I feel happy that I am not injured or anything.. though last time around I had a severe knee pain after 2 days of running continuously.

Feel haapy to be able to run for long.. :) My desire to be fit till old age, is undying.. :P
Am glad am putting effort towards it..
My Strava details are here

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you kane. Staying fit even in old age is one of the goals I want to aspire to as well. Keep up the good work and rock the final race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx maga.. its always good to get motivation from people around :)
    Today I broke my own record 7.4 km in 53 mins. m not at all looking fwd to the melbourne marathon.. just running like this is fun!! should keep it up for a long time..

    ReplyDelete