Monday, September 12, 2011

Time Flies!

My Life right now revolves around Office work.. Home making.. Cooking .. shopping.. Reading newspaper and books.. Atleast 30 minutes of TV for some good cooking/knowledge gathering programs.. some exercise ..some walk.. and now am looking to afford some time to learn a new skill..

Weekends are so relaxing.. Sometimes spending time alone, doing things slowly which is a rarity in my case.. Sometimes doing a lot of house chores..Sometimes meeting friends and having fun. Love to spend time at my lovely home and love to have friends at my home..

Life is so simple right now with things keeping me so busy always and so very peaceful.. Life has changed so much in the recent past and am sure it will keep changing throughout. Only when I'm busy I love my life. Hope I will never get to be IDLE.

Feels like just yesterday I heard the news of WTC blast and its already a decade old and I'm 10 years older.

My Busy life just made me realize.. TIME FLIES!

1 comment:

  1. So true...the WTC crash marks everyones life in someway

    ReplyDelete