Friday, September 9, 2011

Things that I avoid doing or being!


  • Hurting good souls
  • Plagiarism
  • Lazy and useless people
  • Nasty people
  • Demotivating talks
  • Talking wrong at the wrong place and time
  • Bad table manners
  • Ugly civic sense
  • Escapist
  • Using people for ones’ benefits
  • A non daring MAN :P and a lazy woman
  • Being Ambition-less
  • Gossiping about people
  • Changing for bad
  • Not learning from mistakes
  • Littering in public places
  • Commenting on things around and not doing anything about it!
  • Not learning new things
  • Being unapproachable
  • Blaming others for my mistakes
The list goes on !! I try my best to avoid being all these.. No offense to anyone who fits into any of the above :P:P. I wouldn’t care/like/dislike people who have many of these combinations because I don’t believing in judging, as long as there is no interference into my life.. Am all happy with my life and with the things around me and people around me! And I do not concentrate on the negatives in life.. Writing this to just remind myself of what I should not be doing. 

Keep looking for what you like and not what you dont like :):) and you will definitely be happy, because Happiness or sadness is just a state of mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment