Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wait .. Age still remains just a number!




There was a time when a 10 rs note made me happy and a piece of dairy milk chocolate mattered a lot. Used to wait endlessly for the consumer exhibition and be thrilled to play all games. Shopping for groceries with dad ensured some commission to me and a visit to grandparents meant its time to take a gift. Going to a theatre for a movie worth 40 rs was mind blowing. The maggi after a day at school was tempting and missing dinner after the maggi session was dream come true.

There is a time now when I'm not aware how much money lies in my wallet and mostly there is some cash lying at different places in the house, I have generally stopped liking chocolates and going to a consumer exhibition is a far cry. Grocery shopping is just a compulsion, attending any function is just an obligation. A movie at a theatre is not less than 1k for 2 people, Maggi is when am completely tired and cant cook anything.


Life keeps changing. Experiences teaches lots. People matter the most and Money never excites me more. Waiting to see what all is in store!!
But I have my own fun and carry my own responsibilities and I'm just happy to grow with age..

Wait .. Age still remains just a number!

2 comments:

  1. again awesomeness !
    ...but u can send me some money. I can always find a way to spend it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks dear.. Send across tickets to NY and I shall coem and give u all the money I have ;)

    ReplyDelete