Friday, June 15, 2012

My first 3 yrs of a beautiful journey called marriage!

3 cheers to this beautiful Life as we complete 3 years of this beautiful marriage on the 18th of this month. Thanks a ton for making it such a wonderful journey till now and 

hope we continue to be better than ever. Life is good coz of just one person and thats my best half. The only one who can bring a smile on my face or a tear in my eyes. 

Time flew in a jiffy. Around 20 trips together, hundreds of movies, countless partying at home and endless laughter and fun!At times I have cried and most times I have smiled.

This Continues for God knows how many yrs.. Together we have been just happy through thick and thin.. Want atleast another 100 yrs together :)

As I have always felt and said, no one can stop us from being happy and we continue to be so..

Life is just perfectly beautiful when we walk hand in hand.
Happy Anniversary my Boy and thanks a ton for being the lovely you! You are The swine ooops wine who gets better with time! I have zillion reassons to love you or as it is said
there is never a reason to love someone.. I just love u beyond limits.
You are my LIFE.

A small note on this occassion:

Within you I lose myself
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again...

No comments:

Post a Comment