Friday, October 26, 2012

Keep it Simple!!



Feels awesome about,
The place I live in, the people I'm surrounded by, the work I do, the money I earn, the health I have and the love from family and friends, the 3 square meals and the HOME I have, the beautiful smile of a child, the chirping of birds, the early morning prayers from far away,
the exercises I do, the books I read and the learning from them, the drive I take, the blogs i write, the listening to culturally and traditionally rigid people, the handling of I'm the best kinda people, the ice cream I cherish once a while, the calls with mum, the lovely chat with with nieces, the sunset from my balcony, the gifts I receive often, the cooking I do and the care I show/get, the small fights,the long nights watching movies, the trips I make, the photos I flip through often, the ISD calls I make, the love stories of some friends and shunning the irritating people....


This is the way I love life and this is the way I forget pains and negatives, if any!

Life is simple because I like to keep it simple!

1 comment: