Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fight your own battle!


Off late I have been escaping from troublesome situations , people and in general anything at all just to keep my mind calm and peaceful. It feels like I'm recovering from an ailment.

Life at times, seems better when you discuss less on your problems and do the problem solving yourself. Because when you discuss your itch you sure are gonna get more and more suggestions and opinions from every tom dick and harry. Our mind always tends to get influenced by others opinions.
I feel at times that deciding on your plans for life is the best way to handle problems en route.  And when you are out of the trouble in your own ways, you come out to be a stronger person and better at making decisions.
Facing quite some hurdles in professional life I too have made my own mistakes, made some weird choices and now today I feel much better for the journey I have set for myself and the plan that is in place. Whenever I had to discuss these professional hurdles (which are mostly in abundance for women) with anyone, for that matter family, friends and sometimes anyone at all, I have had tons and tons of suggestions pouring in.
Though all of them might be good but I ended up confused. Some said I'm very emotional and some said I need to be mentally strong like never before to handle tough people. I started imagining that things might be wrong at my end. Finally I took my own decisions, set my own rules and made life easier for myself. Even if I fail with my strategy I will not feel bad because I'm much stronger and a better person now to handle the so called professional losers.

Though it has been nice to handle bad situations at work, in a long run, I'm worried I cant do it more.
Not everyone comes to office to just work. Some people come to ensure they make use of their power and authority, some to play politics, some to do favoritism  some to trouble the co workers, some to just get money and some to take time off from home.

I hear a lot about office politics and troubles faced from my female friends.
Is this something against women or what is it. I'm seriously curious to know more about the reason behind such behavior at workplace. The motive behind the problem creators.

Being professional probably includes a lot of politics which I'm unaware of !!

1 comment: