Monday, August 22, 2011

CORRUPTION!

A letter by a female employee to her company security!

Hi Security team,

This is Anamika and I work with this company for 2 yrs.
I’m writing to you regarding the Mishap that happened with me today morning at the main gate of our office building right in front of the many securities of our company!

I arrived at the main gate in my car around 9:30 and right in front of our gate was a Milk Van blocking way from entering inside. While I was waiting for the vehicle to move, I had put the indicator On and was on to the extreme left and I heard a sudden dhud on my car. I got down to see it was an auto driver who banged my car from backside and to top it all he staretd fighting with me saying I suddenly applied break and it was my mistake. I was taken aback by his behaviour and definietly couldnot expect any better from a auto driver. While I was arguing with him in a decent manner that it was his mistake a big group of autowalas gathered to support him and I was fighting it all alone. They snatched my keys away and were surrounded around my car not letting me get out and using all abusive words for no mistake of mine. It was the scariest experience and all this happened right in front of our office in front of the SECURITY GAURDS of our company and no one even came forward to sort out issues.They look into whether an employee displays an ID card or not and there ends their duties.

The whole country is fighting to stop corruption and there are some who are so insensitive to even come forward to support a girl being called the people who are meant to secure the campus and the employees.
I had to reach till the police station with my father to resort the matter.The police themselves behaved weird and sweetly told the auto guy that it was his mistake and tried to convince us to stop this matter right away.

All I’m trying to convey is
1>    why not work towards stopping these auto fellows from parking in front of our office and
2>    why not convey to entire employees not to get down in front of the main gate and to stop the autos a little away from main gate.
3>    Also putting up a notice about this incident on every floor of ours would keep the female employees aware who come on bike or car and am sure employees will stop getting down at the main gate from autos.


Its nothing new that the auto drivers are sometimes very cheap and rowdy types. Now what guarantee that they will not have my car number and try attack me again intentionally for the sole reason that I dint do any mistake.
 Now should I blame the security or the dirty auto walas of the the city or the educated crowd that I belong to.

Please let me know what action will the SECURITY take against this and stop this from happening to another female employee. Or should we stop getting on the roads with our personal vehicles.

This is one great chance to stop a little Crime or Corruption from our side.
I would like to see your positive reply.

For more details you may also call me on my extension.
-----

Friends this is a true story and please let me know your opinion on what steps need to be taken to stop this kinda corruption Specially when its the WOMAN who is undergoing this!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I have no suggestions but its a sad state of affairs

    ReplyDelete