Monday, August 1, 2011

No gain only Pain!!


I hope that writing more about pain doesnt attract some more of it into ones life.
I have been in pain last 32 hours to be precise. I have the worst pain possible. Probably nothing can hurt more than this. MIGRAINE. Only the ones who have it know it and I wish that not even an enemy should get this.
I can hardly speak.. I hate light.. I hate anything loud around.. cant sleep, I have to sit up all night all day and I just cant move my body and my mind goes completely blank. I almost witness what death is when I have a migraine. When in pain I just thought nothing matters no one matters.. I just want to get back to normal health. I feel I dont care if no one loves me I dont care if I have a job or not I dont want anything I will not desire for anything but please relieve me of this pain.
I have felt that Migrain is worse than labour pain. Labour is just one time and migrain is not. Its been a ghost in my life which probably will never die.
I just want to be out of it permanently.. :(:(:( If I see God and he grants me a wish, I wouldnt ask for a wand or for a magic mask I will just ask him to take away my Migraine.. Coz pains are just so painful!!

Feeling so good that for today am out of this pain..
Signing off with no pains and all SMILES.

2 comments:

  1. uhohh..hope you are feeling better maga..must have been awful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately this ghost pays me a visit too....

    ReplyDelete