Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Being an aunt is being a mother

After a break of 8 days I went to meet Dhri at my dad's place. I had just come back with a hectic but fun filled trip to goa celebrating my second anniversary:). HOT WEATHER.. tiring journey. angry on many things(all external stimulants) which is probably a sign of ageing.Lost few material possesions of mine and after all this nothing seemed better than meeting my parents and my kids (Dee and Dhri).

Had taken an auto from the yeshwantpur railway station to go home in the afternoon and was damn hungry. While in the auto I was quite upset and furious with all of the that had happened. Also heard on phone that Dhri was crying lots for about 30 mins and mom and dad were helpless and they cried too unable to understand why she was crying.

when i entered the house my mood just tossed. My eyes just focussed on her and nothing else, no one else and the minute she realised I was there. she went yapping maa maaa maaaa maaa (around 10 times), climbed on me and just hugged me tight and slept on my shoulders and smiled away like mad.. I wass so bloody moved that my eyes watered and my parents were so happy to see that change in a crying baby. The tear stains were still on her cheeks. May be she will not love me the same way when she grows up. But thats acceptable.

For now, Probably she doesnt even realize who I actually am but she knew I was so close to her and I love her and I could make her feel better. Nothing more than a kids' trust and love can make anyone so proud. I felt so very happy that minute and had already forgotten all the pains back from my trip. :):) She makes me fall in love with life again and everytime I just think of the way she hugged me so tight.. I just smile and realise .. its so great to be a MOTHER or an AUNT in my case..

We being old and experienced we find follies in our loved ones and pick up a fight or find a reason to crib or be unhappy. Its only when u meet angels u realize whats important in life and whats not. Love is eternal and just the only thing that can spread happyness

Love u my baby!

2 comments:

  1. i cd completely visualize the stuff....nice desc mam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. child falling asleep in your arms is THE MOST satisfying thing.... great experience :)

    ReplyDelete