Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pains cant be shared!


I'm down with back pain for 5 days and only now Ive realized how important ones health is.
People love, people care, people accept your mistakes, people show sympathy, but at the fag end no one can share your pains. Happiness can be shared but not pain.

I wish there was a minutest chance of sharing pains, I would happily share it among people around me coz I have realized what pain means. Lying back at home being unable to do any work , being dependent for every small work, house chores being neglected, feeling hungry but unable to cook much, being away from mum on whom I would throw tantrums when I used to be sick, has just made me realize many things in life. Learnt many lessons in the last 5 days.
Being quite a fitness freak I'm down with pain and my humble suggestion to all working women/otherwise to eat well, eat right, work out and just take care of your health completely.
Your spouse /parents might love you lots but finally NO ONE CAN SHARE YOUR PAINS and when in pain you hate to get any sympathy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they could be shared. Just wish. But the fact as u mentioned so very rightly... they can't be.

    ReplyDelete