Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LOVE!

Firstly am not an expert in writing. All I do is spill my heart out!
My new fetish is to start writing.
Writing my feelings my experiences, my happiness, my hatred, my emotions, my thoughts, all in all a biography in motion with no fake mask on it!
The first topic I’m choosing is LOVE!!
For the simple reason that love is the thing which has got a new meaning to my life.
Though I cannot define what love is, all I know about it is, It keeps me going. Makes me feel happy about life. Makes me look beautiful. Makes me have only positive thoughts on mind and makes me give more and expect less.. I celebrate life with love.
I’ve always been a chirpy, funny, talkative gal, but trust me I have had my own insecurities and reasons to be sad about life.. though am a lazy girl to be sad for longer or to hold grudges. This love has made me feel just happy and positive about everything in life and makes me do what my heart says right.. and just do the best J
It makes me more confident about anything I do. Makes me good.. some more.. :P
I never dreamt of a prince charming during my growing up years nor was I desperate to fall in Love, neither thought of marriage just as any teenage would think or dream.
If marriage is such a beautiful thing for me now, its solely because I madly love this man and every time I get reminded of the fact that we are bonded for life with this societal thing called marriage, I smile and I have no words to describe how Happy, proud and contended I feel about life..
If there was no Love there would not have been a happy marriage for me.. (Considering my views about life, my principles and my little high self respect)
Ive grown so much in so less years , since I’ve seen this man and met him and been with him that I almost conclude that people who are not in love can’t grow in life nor think high or do good to another human and not even achieve half of what they are capable of... May be I’m wrong.. but for me caring, sharing, living for another person for whom you can do anything in this world is LIFE... Just anything…It makes life worthwhile.
My Love.. My lover.. My boyfriend.. and now who turned into my husband. Thanks to this single soul which has made me realise the deepest meaning of love and made me be positive and strong as a person as a woman..
I ask myself- DO I need riches? do I need a bungalow? Do I need to change job to get more bucks? Do I need the fancy world? Do I need any show off in life? My heart says NO. All I need is my Love.. My life, which aptly puts things in place for me.
If there is GOD I thank him for just one thing.. for giving me this reason to live.. My Love .. My sonu…. Who taught me to live life to the fullest.
You are my living Angel..Thanks for being what you are.
Friends, I hope I seriously did speak about LOVE!!!!

1 comment: