Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Friend!

I have a friend with whom I have spent some amazing and unforgettable times of this life.

When I first saw the friend in 1998 (may be June to be precise) in the bus stop I thought he/she was a very arrogant. Met the same friend in the same class as mine in college. As I was always the one to acknowledge people and say Hi. I tried doing that to this person.

But, was disappointed to get no good response. My impression about this person was not too good initially.

But we were in the same class and slowly caught up with each other quite well and became close very quickly. We used to go together to college and come back together. Share a cup of sugarcane juice in our 16th yr :). Started meeting up close to home. Started visiting each other’s home.  Started eating at each others home and finally just started being together as much as possible. This friend is quite weird/different (whichever sounds better), but I love my friend.
We bunked classes together. We hanged out together... be it a local chat centre or a plush lunch at any shanti sagar we were always  together sharing food sharing bills :P.
Then time flew we changed college ... We were still very close upto a point then suddenly lost touch…
Now after almost 7 yrs we are back in touch…Both of us are married... Both of us are quite settled and happy with life…
And today I relive those lovely teenage days with my dear friend... And am just super thrilled to see my frnd being just the same…
the same simple yet complicated person... :):)... Very frank… straight on face ... very pretty... mature and has a  million dollar smile :)

This day turns out to be a very special day as my dear frnd turns an year older or an year younger as am back in her life :P:P (being humble!). This day is 28th June 2011.
And I just want to declare that I love my frnd coz she is just too lovely.
Many happy returns to my dear frnd Priyanka. May you be happy... successful both personally and professionally.. healthy and I wish to see the same bubbly gal always for many many more years... may be atleast 70 more :)

1 comment: